Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's next?

It's been less than five minutes since I posted my opening blog. Ain't I annoying?

I still don't know what my next steps will be. I am currently in Chicago while my husband is working in middle-of-nowhere Texas. We have been relocated to Texas a few years back (thus the move to my work-from-home job), and  it is possible we're staying there for a year or so more. We planned that I would stay in Chicago in the spring and then go back to Texas in the summer. However, with this new situation, such plans will probably change. Some options:

- Work as a temp while looking for a full-time work-from-home job
- Work full-time here in Chicago while looking for a full-time work-from-home job
- Move back to Texas in the summer as planned and rely on unemployment while looking for a full-time work-from-home job or a job near our place.

See, I have to be able to work from home or find a job in middle-of-nowhere Texas. I came to this country to be with my husband and that's what I intend to do, God help me.

I am still trying to figure out what is the purpose of all these events. It is still early to find out, but my only prayer is that God will keep us strong. May He remind me and my husband of our strength, and how we have survived the worst of times. May He keep us informed in our decision-making. May He give our families good health. May He keep us faithful of Him and of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment